gwd test
14 April 2010
Joe Richards Fruit and Veg is coming to Talisman Square
Joe Richards Fruiterer and Greengrocer is soon to occupy the corner of Warwick Road at Talisman Square. Joe Richards already has seven shops (five in Coventry). The photo on the left is the Daventry Road, Cheylsmore shop where the current head office is based. It will take about six weeks to refit the shop with opening expected to be at the start of June incorporating Joe Richards offices on the first floor of the building.
Labels:
talisman square,
warwick road
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
When adding a comment to a blog post using Blogger, automatically, it is text only. Some websites/blogs allow links to be left using these t...


No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links