gwd test

01 April 2010

What's in Kenilworth?

New project for me called What's in Kenilworth? It seems a really easy question, but between The Official Kenilworth Website, the local newspaper and all the web searches I have done - I cannot answer the question. I thought the release of Kenilworth in Google Street View would help, but that is very out of date already.

Good news is some of my geo tagged images can be seen and linked within street view, click here to see Warwick Road. I have definite plans to help the small businesses of Kenilworth, especially the ones that have no website and do not appear on Google Street View i.e. Cake Kingdom, Kenilworth Sweet Shop - there are many.

See What's in Kenilworth? at www.whatsinkenilworth.com by Mike Downes

No comments:

Post a Comment

For help adding links see How to add in line links

Popular Posts last 7 days