gwd test
05 April 2010
465 Photographs and Pizza Pizzo
Today was spent photographing all the walk in businesses and shop fronts I could find in Kenilworth. Out of the 465 photos in my Nikon there were not many duplicates.
While they are being processed and Geotagged, I wish to carry on the theme of seeing what Google indexes and how fast. This was posted on the Kenilworth site about six hours ago and is already features in the search results.
Pizza Pizzo Spring Menu Online NowPizzo Delipizzeria - Gourmet Pizzas to your door, 25 Warwick Road, CV8 1HN tel 01926 855 544 email mail@pizzopizza.co.uk and web www.pizzopizza.co.uk
Labels:
google,
kenilworth,
pizza,
warwick road
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
When adding a comment to a blog post using Blogger, automatically, it is text only. Some websites/blogs allow links to be left using these t...

No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links