gwd test

02 April 2010

New Today - About this site

I have called this site The Mike Downes Page as you can see, I am interested to see if a similar blog at the University of Warwick with similar content will perform better or worst in Google search results. I have been told that as Google likes Universities and if you have a University blog, then Google loves you and rewards with high search results. Let’s see what happens.

As I know, I am not the only Mike Downes out there – I am the University of Warwick educated teacher, not the Canadian jazz musician or the auto electrician from Grimsby. We will see what what develops – I have read far too many books about Google over the last few months. More on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For help adding links see How to add in line links

Popular Posts last 7 days