gwd test
30 May 2011
How to add in line links in a Comment to a Blogger Post
When adding a comment to a blog post using Blogger, automatically, it is text only. Some websites/blogs allow links to be left using these tags
If you wish to add an in line link (and you are using Blogger). Compose a new draft post, using HTML like this:

viewing on the blog (with the link) as...
I agree with this post and see www.whtasinKenilworth.com for more. HTML looks like this...
Then copy and paste this to Comment box (from the Edit HTML tab) and base of the post you are commenting on. See base of this post. That's it.
If you wish to add an in line link (and you are using Blogger). Compose a new draft post, using HTML like this:
viewing on the blog (with the link) as...
I agree with this post and see www.whtasinKenilworth.com for more. HTML looks like this...
Then copy and paste this to Comment box (from the Edit HTML tab) and base of the post you are commenting on. See base of this post. That's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
I often find it hard to answer this question (accurately). Two sources just discovered. First, the rather obvious Website page at Wikiped...
I agree with this post and see www.whtasinKenilworth.com for more.
ReplyDeleteI agree with this post and see Google
ReplyDelete