gwd test
10 October 2011
Bambuser Night Test with Headset and Foam Microphone Cover
Following some tests with the brilliant Bambuser.com live video broadcast software, see this one in the dark. Look out for the cat near the end. I'm really pleased with the sound as headset with foam cover (in the wind) performed well.
Video size at this page is 465x431 (this blog page width is 580). I could try increasing to 580 - will it improve or just blur too much?
Comment just in from +Robert Redl: Go for the smaller size, as it will be better viewable on netbooks and mobiles with precious vertical screen height
Video size at this page is 465x431 (this blog page width is 580). I could try increasing to 580 - will it improve or just blur too much?
Comment just in from +Robert Redl: Go for the smaller size, as it will be better viewable on netbooks and mobiles with precious vertical screen height
Labels:
bambuser,
kenilworth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
I often find it hard to answer this question (accurately). Two sources just discovered. First, the rather obvious Website page at Wikiped...
No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links