gwd test
22 June 2011
Blogger Image Uploader not working, here how to bypass it
Today is the day when new posts to Blogger will not upload images correctly. Here's how to bypass the browser and do it manually. Images will upload, but then will not show inside the post compose editor.
Step 1, UPLOAD IMAGE in normal way, RIGHT CLICK > COPY IMAGE URL > paste in new browser window (or notepad)
Step 2, Open an old post and EDIT HTML and COPY CODE of an existing image.
Step 3, Substitute old IMAGE URL, with one for NEW IMAGE
Step 4, PREVIEW, it's probably too small, so tweek the sizes using /s1600/ in URL, PREVIEW AGAIN
Step 5, CLICK IMAGE and scale, add caption in normal way.
That's it, sorry about no screen shots with this post, just thought I would post these tips (and not mess about with code).
Step 1, UPLOAD IMAGE in normal way, RIGHT CLICK > COPY IMAGE URL > paste in new browser window (or notepad)
Step 2, Open an old post and EDIT HTML and COPY CODE of an existing image.
Step 3, Substitute old IMAGE URL, with one for NEW IMAGE
Step 4, PREVIEW, it's probably too small, so tweek the sizes using /s1600/ in URL, PREVIEW AGAIN
Step 5, CLICK IMAGE and scale, add caption in normal way.
That's it, sorry about no screen shots with this post, just thought I would post these tips (and not mess about with code).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
I often find it hard to answer this question (accurately). Two sources just discovered. First, the rather obvious Website page at Wikiped...
No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links