gwd test
13 September 2011
U News from Columbia, Missouri launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
![]() |
| Sarah Hill in a News Hangout |
Today, will see the launch of a brand new style of News presenting - U News from Columbia, MO. I'm delighted to be invited as one of the regular co-hosts on the show which will link Kenilworth to the USA.
Sara Hill is a News Anchor and eight time Emmy award winner reporter with KOMU-TV in Columbia, Missouri (Central, USA). She has started a brilliant new project using the hangout feature of Google Plus. This allows Sarah to present the news in the normal way, but talk with nine other co-hosts in the video hangout using the laptop at her side.
The show will live stream in the UK at 10-11pm (4-5pm Central Time in the USA) weekdays from www.komu.com/streaming-newscast. Sarah will be in the studio with co-hosts local to Missouri, national and the rest of the world - including me.
To find out more, I'll let Sarah tell you herself by video. At the base of this post is my video reply from Kenilworth Castle which is now at the KOMU-TV U News.
That's all for now, find Sarah and Mike at Google Plus as: +Sarah Hill and +Mike Downes. There are many other valuable people in this project - I'll be highlighting them in future posts.
To find out more, I'll let Sarah tell you herself by video. At the base of this post is my video reply from Kenilworth Castle which is now at the KOMU-TV U News.
That's all for now, find Sarah and Mike at Google Plus as: +Sarah Hill and +Mike Downes. There are many other valuable people in this project - I'll be highlighting them in future posts.
Labels:
KOMU-TV,
Social Media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
When adding a comment to a blog post using Blogger, automatically, it is text only. Some websites/blogs allow links to be left using these t...


No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links