gwd test
02 September 2011
Google Plus has arrived
![]() |
| +Mike at Google Plus |
For the last six weeks, I've been developing a +Mike Downes Google Profile. This blog was started in the days when Google offered no such platform.
If you have not seen what G+ can do, head on over and see what it can do. Google Plus only opened it's doors on 28 June 2011 in a trial stage. The platform now has 25 million users worldwide.
Labels:
google,
google +,
google plus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes
-
When adding a comment to a blog post using Blogger, automatically, it is text only. Some websites/blogs allow links to be left using these t...

No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links