gwd test
13 September 2011
LIVE SHOW from Missouri 10-11pm and backstage debrief
![]() |
| Sarah Hill recording a promo |
From my viewpoint (watching on a laptop), I had streaming live cast on one screen, live YouTube and a G+ browser open (for messages and alerts).
It totally blew me away as a learning curve. To feel an intricate part of the show and feel so included in the show's production. And that was just as a viewer. I will be on air Wed 14 September.
It totally blew me away as a learning curve. To feel an intricate part of the show and feel so included in the show's production. And that was just as a viewer. I will be on air Wed 14 September.
Then the backstage in Sarah's office was sublime with coworker's, bosses and people dropping by. Have I just witnessed a real news room or a fictional drama set in a news room? News is the story and so are the real people who produce it. For example, the smiles on +Jen Reeves face to name but one.
To see what happened after the show in Sarah's office, set the video to 1 hr 28:41 or open Sarah's Office.
Labels:
KOMU-TV,
Social Media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
text Loading... end text
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
Here are the Sarah Hill show to watch again. This is a test post to see how the code performs and embeds. looking good so far. Expand this p...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
This post supports the Article: U News-from Columbia Missouri Launches this week with a UK link: +Mike Downes

No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links