gwd test

24 July 2011

Google + Video Playlist: Eleven to watch that should make learning easy

In my attempt to learn Google +, I came across these videos. So far, it all makes sense. Many people, I have never been a facebook fan.  Many more know, I am a total Google user.



Some tweets from wiK about Google + plus:
So twitter we have follow/unfollow, Google+ = Circles, so following = in an unnamed circle, where followers are in filtered Circles..
G+ has an incoming user stream in Chinese,one click translate,makes sense, language no barrier, Thumbs up from me, 酷 (cool)
Are SPARKS Google Alerts? -- The Google+ project: Explore Sparks via 
I'm good with this mobile idea, seems good: Check this video out -- The Google+ project: Explore Mobile  via 
see Mashable Top ten Tips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For help adding links see How to add in line links

Popular Posts last 7 days