gwd test
09 March 2016
#WMPlive facebook test video embed
video 1 Introduction
video 2 Questions ..
video 003 live response ..
#WMPLive introduction
Posted by West Midlands Police on Wednesday, 9 March 2016
#WMPLive - answering your questions
Posted by West Midlands Police on Wednesday, 9 March 2016
#WMPLive live response
Posted by West Midlands Police on Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Labels:
video embed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts last 7 days
-
I've been avoiding anything to do with the election at all. I noticed the BBC News website had a new ELECTION 2010 section and that made...
-
I needed to photograph Castle Hill, couldn't get parked as an event was on. Circled Clinton Lane ended up looping down Woodcote and into...
-
text open text closed test 2 http://www.123dapp.com/catch/toy-town-square/4222394 end text 2
-
text 1 Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share text 2
-
If you know what you're looking for, type a word or two in the search box on the right. If you are just looking, click on word from the ...
-
Here are the Sarah Hill show to watch again. This is a test post to see how the code performs and embeds. looking good so far. Expand this p...
-
The Outdoor Football/Basketball Court will now be open at weekends from 9am to 9pm as Mike Downes has agreed to open and close the court. A...
-
I mainly use Twitter from a laptop, upload photos to Google's Picasa and use Google's YouTube for videos. Oh, and I also upload blog...
-
There has been no other single piece of information (apart from all the rest) that has influenced me in the last six months than What Would...
-
text Loading... end text
No comments:
Post a Comment
For help adding links see How to add in line links